- Run time Error 713. Class not registered. You need the following file to be installed on your machine: MSSTDFMT.DLL.
To solve this problem, you can following these step-by-step instructions on how to install and register this DLL –
- Begin by searching for the file MSSTDFMT.DLL file on your computer
- Once you have found this file, if it is not already in the C:\Windows directory, move it into this directory
- Then, click on Start, select Run and type cmd to open a command prompt
- In the command prompt, type regsvr32 "C:\Windows\msstdfmt.dll”
Note: I hope you found this post useful. If so, and you too have a blog, or if you Tweet, it would be appreciated if you could kindly add a link to this useful post, so others could benefit from it to. The link is –http://active-direct-reporting.blogspot.com/